Booking Terms and Conditions
If you are planning to stay at Ashmore Palms, there are a few things you should know. Please review our Booking Terms and Conditions before you place your reservation with Ashmore Palms.
The following booking conditions apply for holiday reservations made with Ashmore Palms Holiday Village:
Holiday Reservation Booking Conditions
Making a Holiday Reservation
- When making an online reservation, please ensure to carefully enter your dates, occupants and cabin style correctly at the time of booking.
- If making a telephone reservation, please state your requirements to the Reservations Team Member clearly at the time of making your reservation, and notify them if you are travelling with other families.
- Please note that a maximum number of occupants applies for each different cabin style, as noted on Ashmore Palms’ website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded.
- If you require additional guests to stay for the entire duration of the booking or for part of the stay, Ashmore Palms’ Reservations Team must be notified in advance and additional charges will apply. Additional children (3-13 years) are an extra AUD$15.00 each per night and additional adults (14 years and over) are an extra AUD$20.00 each per night. Infants under 3 years of age are not charged when using existing bedding. The maximum number of guests cannot be exceeded.
- Please note that each holiday cabin style has a different minimum stay, dependant on whether the dates fall in the off-peak, mid, peak or summer peak seasons. Prices and minimum stays vary across cabin styles and seasons and are subject to change.
The minimum stays apply at the time of reservation.
- Each cabin must have at least one adult aged 18 years or over.
- Vouchers are only redeemable towards the Standard Rate. A maximum $50 Loyalty or Friends Voucher can be used towards the Direct Saver Special. Vouchers cannot be used towards Deals or other Specials and can only be redeemed when making a reservation by calling Ashmore Palms’ Reservations Team on 07 5539 3222. The Voucher must be mentioned at the time of making the reservation.
Securing your Reservation with a Deposit
- Holiday reservations made with Ashmore Palms generally attract a 25% deposit, with a minimum $200, unless otherwise specified at the time of booking.
- The deposit is required upon making the reservation, unless otherwise specified on Ashmore Palms’ website when placing a booking or arranged with the Reservations Team when making a direct phone reservation.
- Holiday Deals, Promotional Rates, Packages and other must be booked via Ashmore Palms’ website and full payment is required at the time of booking these. Vouchers are not redeemable on Ashmore Palms’ holiday Deals, Promotion Rates, Packages and other Specials.
- For online reservations, deposits are payable via Ashmore Palms’ website using Visa, Mastercard, BPAY or an Ashmore Palms’ Payment Plan. For telephone reservations, deposits can be made by Visa, Mastercard, BPAY or direct debit.
- Ashmore Palms will confirm the accommodation tariff and deposit payment with a confirmation booking letter (once the full deposit has been paid) and a receipt via email, within 24 hours after making the reservation. The full accommodation charges are required to be paid upon making a reservation if you are arriving within 7 days of making the reservation.
Infant Item Hire
- If you wish to hire a cot or high chair, please make arrangements with Ashmore Palms’ Reservations Team before arrival. These items are subject to availability. A AUD$50.00 deposit applies per item, along with a AUD$3.00 per night or AUD$15.00 per week hire fee per item. If a hired cot, high chair or other baby hire item is left in a dirty state and/or there is any damage to it, Ashmore Palms reserves the right to withhold the deposit until cleaning costs or repairs are paid for by the departing guest.
Cancellations and Alterations to Reservations
- A minimum of 30 days’ notice must be given to cancel or make changes to reservations. Cancellations with more than 30 days notice, guests will be refunded their deposit less a $50.00 administration fee. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice, no refunds will be given. One change may be made per reservation. Additional changes attract a $50.00 Administration Fee per alteration. Holiday Deals are not subject to change or cancellation or the full amount will be forfeited.
- Ashmore Palms’ holiday Deals, Promotion Rates, Packages and Specials are non-refundable, non-amendable (unless extending or increasing the value of the reservation, subject to availability and prices may change) and cancellations are not permitted.
No refund will be given for any no-show reservation/s or early departures. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
- If less than 30 day’s notice is provided for cancellations, the deposit amount paid will be forfeited.
- If booking a Holiday Special, Deal or Promotional offer, please take note of the individual special’s Terms and Conditions on the Specials Page.
- To request an alteration to a reservation please send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating all of the details and reason for your request.
Group Reservation Cancellations
Group bookings are subject to different cancellation conditions, which are provided at the time of making a tentative group reservation.
Cancellation of Reservations made via Third Parties
If you have made a reservation via a travel agent, tour operator, travel website or other third party, different cancellation policies may apply.